Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, June 17

Birthday Card (Cricut)



Here is the Birthday card i was asked to make for someone. I used my Cricut Plantin schoolbook cart for the numbers. I really love the shadow function on a lot of the carts, it really just finishes of the image. i used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder for the front panel and black and silver card that i found among my papers. The black gems and black ribbon are great for masculine cards because they dont look to bling or girly!


Inside the card i cut the Happy Birthday sentiment using my Wild Card Cart and swirl from Storybook. The scallop borders were made from my Fiskars border punch. Again i have finished off the numbers and the swirl by using Glossy Accents and sprinkling with Martha Stewart glitters.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn I love this card, its absolutely FAB!!! Sorry I've not been to visit I'm rather behind on everything but hopefully I've now got more time for crafting & of course blogging. Enjoy whats left of your weekend take care hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just having a peek around your blog. This is STUNNING!!! I love everything about it. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!