Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, September 2

One For The Guys!


Its been a week or so since my last card, well for on here anyway. I had a few orders for friends and family to get done. This happens to be one of them but i used the sketch for the Mojo Monday Challenge. The blue paper has been run through my cuttle bug with the swiss dots folder. The sentiment was cut from my Wild Card Cricut Cartridge and the "80" from the  Plantin Schoolbook. The charm is a tiny little trowel garden tool, you cant go wrong with something like that can you!! I added some silver card candy to finish it off. I am also entering the card into The Corrosive Challenge who are looking for "One for the Guys". I really find masculine cards hard to make so i tend to keep it very simple as you can see!!

Here are links to the two challenges i have entered;

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to see a masculine card. Classy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card it's very pretty.Thanks for joinig us at Corrosive challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!