Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Sunday, September 5

Tilda in Lilac and Lace!




Just a quick post today to show my latest card that i have put together for some challenges. The challenge over at Totally Tilda is "Lilac and Lace" and the Just magnolia special monthly challenge is "Anything Goes".
I used my Jam Tilda stamp and coloured her with Promarkers. The paper is from Best Creation. This paper is lovely because it is very slightly embossed and full of glitter so i am playing along with the challenge at Craft Your Days Away which is "Girly n Glitter". I just cant resist a really girly card!  I embossed the circle with my cuttlebug folder and the swirls are cut from a sizzix die i have. The flowers i made myself from scratch. I love making them, then covering the petals in Glossy Accents and MS white glitter. The other challenge i am playing along with is Stamping B's. The theme is to use a charm so i used a little butterfly one.
The sentiment i used is just from ym stash, i think it may be a Forever Friends sentiment but not totally sure!
The lace, ribbon and gems are from my stash and just finish the card of nicely.

Heres the links to the challenge blogs i played along with today,

Thanks for looking and hope you had a great weekend!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne this is a very pretty card, I adore Tilda she is my fave stamps. There are 2 other challenges that your card would fit if you are interested hun, CES Challenges & Cowgirl Up, both their links are on my blog if you want to enter this lush card.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty, love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our lilac and lace challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tilda card is just adorable! I love the layout and the colors you used. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week. Your butterfly charm is lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and gorgeous is this card! Love those flowers you made and the pretty colors you've used. Sweet butterfly charm. So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne,
    what a beautiful card hun, love your colouring, so pretty. Thanks for joining our lilac and lace challenge at Totally Tilda.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi gorgeous sweet Tilda image fab colouring love your DP & how you carried the swirl theme thro the creation...
    lovely embossed circle...great take on the chall...thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda chall.


    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining Totally Tilda Challenges!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very girlie and very cute card

    Thanks for joining the CYDA challenge

    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!