Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, October 14

Traditional Tilda!


This is my latest attempt at playing along with some challenges! The Challenge over at Crafty Emmas Store Challenge is to create a tag, the tag shape is cut from my Cricut Plantin Schoolbook. The papers are from a Papermania pack that i bought recently and the white mat was embossed through my Cuttlebug with the snowflakes folder. The colour scheme fits with the Totally Tilda challenge which is traditional Xmas green and red. I coloured Tilda in using my Promarkers and used glossy accents and glitter to sparkle her up a bit.  Over at Papertake Weekly the challenge is 3 of a kind so i have used 3 gems on each layer to finish the tag off. My sentiment was cut from my Cricut Wild Card Cartridge. I have also played along with A Spoonful Of Sugar challenge which is Winter Wonderland.

Here is a list of the challenge blogs that i have entered!
http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/ - Traditional Red and Green.

Thanks for looking and leaving such lovely comments!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your tag is very sweet Lynne, love the shape from your circuit. Thanks for joining us this week at the CES Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..what a wonderful tag!! someone is goona be very lucky!! Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tilda creation fab red/greens great colouring thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda red/green chall.

    smiles Christine & TT DT Girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag!! Wonderful embossing! Great coloring. Thanks for having a Totally Tilda Traditional Christmas with us! Hope to see you in the special Halloween challenge going on right now until Oct 31 at the Totally Tilda blog as well! . Hugs---Corry, Susie & The Totally Tilda DT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!