Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, February 17

Teddy Bea in Pink!

Hi, This is going to be a quick post tonight, got so much to do! This little Criss Cross pocket card was made for the Teddy Bo challenge which is "In the Pink" this time. I have coloured her in with Promarkers.  The paper i used is K&Co Amy Butler Belle Pink Acanthus. I have stitched the inside card and the border on the front with silver thread. I had to handsew it this time because i couldnt keep my sewing machine going in a straight line!! Yes it was all the machines fault....nothing to do with me not taking my time!! (well maybe that had something to do with it)
This was really simple and easy to make. The bow and gems are out my stash.


Here are the list of challenges i am entering with my criss cross card.

http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ - Stitching (Hand Stitched)

Thanks for visiting and as always thanks also for all the kind comments you leave each time!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the evening!  

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. WOW Lynne....that's dedication for you, to handsew your card!!!! The work you've done for this card is phenomenal...thank you for making such a beautiful card..xxx

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, Wow this is gorgeous! Such a pretty pink colour combo and fab stitching :-)

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Beautifully made. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pocket card Lynne! Love the edges and the sweet image. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous - love the stitching - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just adorable. Love the criss-cross design. Good job with the hand sewn stitching. So glad you joined the Stampin B's monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling criss cross card. I love all the pink and that adorable image!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is soooo pretty dont ya just love these teddies they are so cute & gorgeous. This looks amazing & I love the design of it all. Stitching looks fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. I love the beautiful colors, border punch and beautiful silk ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwddown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! I love you monochromatic color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!