Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, March 23

Some Exciting News!!

Good evening!! I wanted to pop by to share some good news i got a few days back. I have been asked to join the Simply Create Design Team!! I am so excited....cant wait to get started! What a lovely welcome i have received from the DT members, they are just so friendly! Thank You to all of you!


If you have a spare few mins you must all pop over there to check out the Monochrome challenge that finishes on the 25th. The DT have made some amazing cards. The new DT members will join in with the next challenge which starts on Friday.
Hope to see you all there!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY Thats just excellent hun tho I'm not surprised cus your cards are so so beautiful I love all of your makes. WOOOO HOOOO so pleased for you sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Congrats - very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!