Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, March 5

Simply Done!

(This is my second post for the day. The Crafty calender Challenge post is below!)


I thought i would ink up one of the Simply Sassy stamps that i got from the show in Glasgow on Thursday. Had a great day but the bank balance aint feeling so good!

I am not one for clean and simple cards but i think i did not bad to stay away from lots of swirls, ribbons, and lots of clutter on this card. The sketch is from the Sugar Bowl Challenge. The optional was clean and simple..as i said i did try! The image is called "Bed Time Snuggles" and i coloured her with Promarkers.
The paper is My Minds Eye, Lost and Found. I inked the edges of all the layers and mats with Spun Sugar distress ink.  The swirl is from Marianne design  and the punch is a Martha Stewart one. (cant remember the name!) The flowers are from  WOC and pearls are from my stash.

I am entering the card into the following challenges;

Hope your having a great weekend! Off to do some of the dreaded housework!
                                                                                                                                       
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and that image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want her slippers!! Gorgeous image and card Lynne. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous lynne.i love the sassy image and your colours and details are really pretty.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne, what a gorgeously girly card! I love the image and your colouring is fab. Great choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love your image. Thanks for joining us at PfP

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne! Really a cute pink card. Love the image! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Lynne. Love the colours and the image. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring and love your color choices. Your card looks CAS to me. :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!