Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, April 16

Craft us Crazy Challenge - Thinking of you sentiment/animals!

Hi, hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far! I am so sorry that this post is late but i was away for 5 days in the caravan and had a post schedules but its gone missing in cyber space! 

Anyway there is a new challenge up at Craft Us Crazy this week! The theme this time round is...
Thinking of You sentiment and/or animals


We have got Robyns Fetish sponsoring us for this challenge and donating a fab prize of 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 paper set! The DT were also generously provided with a image to use from the store..you must pop over ans have a look here!

We also have our Monthly sponsor too.... The Stamp Fairy!
The prize for one person, drawn from the Top 3 from both challenges this month, will win a $12 gift certificate!

What fab prizes! Anyway onto my DT card for the challenge. As i said before we were given a fab image to use from Robyns fetish and i have used "Bunny With Parasol". Such a adorable image!

I used my MS punch around the page set to create the topper part of the card and also the border along the bottom. The paper is one i have had in my stash for a while so not at all sure what its called. The flowers are from WOC as always and the swirl is my Marianne Design die. My image is coloured with Promarkers and  have added a little glossy accents here and there. The sentiment is a personal expressions clear stamp from a set and the rest of the materials used are from my stash. 

I would like to enter the card into the following challenges;

Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fun With Shapes - Animals
Crafts and Me - Ribbon

That me for now. I will back later with a card i made while on holiday. Please remember to pop over to Craft Us Crazy and join in with our challenge, you might just win one of the amazing prizes!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card and so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet and pretty card! Thanks for sharing at creative card crew hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a beautiful card! Lovely design and details. The paper punching and image coloring are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, Lynne! Love it!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, Beautiful card! Lovely design, sweet image and gorgeous flowers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Spring card with wonderful details! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew! I have blog candy that ends on the 18th if you are interested!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute I love that bunny :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me. Good luck and I hope you can join us again this week.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful delicate card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card!!! I love the intricate details....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an AMAZING card Lynne!
    Sweet image and so beautiful soft colours.
    The frames are FABULOUS.
    Thank you for joíning us at Fun with Shapes and more.
    Hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!