Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, May 25

Craft us Crazy DT Card - Love or Remembrance!


Good Afternoon!

Where has this day gone to! I feel like i just got up and got the kids to school then before i knew it they were needing picked up again! Think someone has stole a few hours from me!
Anyway on with the new challenge details over at Craft Us Crazy!

First i must say as always a big thanks for all the entries for the last challenge. What a amazing turn out and again the work put into these projects is just fab!

Now for the details of this weeks challenge. The theme this time is....
Love or Remembrance!


This weeks sponsor is the Stamp fairy! The store has lots of fab images to choose from and also you can find some freebies to get you started!

The prize they are offering is $9 gift certificate to spend in store.

Now onto my card. I have chose a one of my Magnolia stamps this time round. Tilda is coloured in with Promarkers. The sentiment reads "Somebody Loves You". This was a freebie from Birds Cards. The papers are some of my favourites from MME. The bead charm i made myself and is now my favourite things to add to my cards. I have been collecting all different coloured beads, pins and chain to make one of them for each card..Well most of my cards! The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and ribbon, pearls etc from my stash.
I must not forget about our monthly sponsor! This month is its Stitchy Bear Stamps.


They will be giving a prize to one of our top 3 over the month so come on and get crafting!

I hope you can pop by and have a look at the inspiration from the design team, they are a talented bunch!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Truly Scrumptious - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Paper Play challenge - Blossoms and Blooms

Thanks for looking!
Photobucket








9 comments:

  1. so gorgeous card, really soft and elegant!
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lynne gorgeous soft colours thanks also for playing at craetive card crew hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pink card.

    thanks for joining us at sam this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card , love the bead embellishment . thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great fun cards Lynne. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty. It's lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lynne!
    This is such a pretty card! I just love it! With all the flowers and the beautiful ribbon!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Play for our Blossoms and Bloom challenge!
    Have a great day
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I like the combo colors you used... is so soft!
    Hugs
    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a really cute card with a lot of lovely details!! Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    http://lepiccolecosedigio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!