Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, May 21

Simply Create DT Card - Special Day!


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. The weather is not so good tonight, the rain is thudding of the ground and the wind is getting up too. I heard on the news that we are expected to have bad gale force wind over night.

I am here to tell you about the new challenge over at Simply Create!

This time the theme is .....Special Day!
This can be anything you want...wedding, special birthday, baby cards...you decide!

For my card i have used a image from Digi Doodle Shop. Its called Jr Bride and groom. Think they are so cute! I decided to stick to black and white with a little touch of pink, one of my fav combos for wedding cards, well this month anyway!!

I hope you can pop over to the Challenge blog and join in with our challenge which is open for two weeks so go get crafting!
Have fun!
Photobucket





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and embossed backgrounds are so lovely for wedding cards. Hope the weather wasn't too bad last night.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is such a beautiful card I love the white on white & the image is lush. Perfect wedding card hun.
    Hope you are ok sweetie & thank you so much for your lovely comments.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!