Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, June 9

Craft Us Crazy Challenge - Fathers Day/Masculine Colours




Hi there, This is a late post and just a short one as i am not keeping so well this week. I am on doctors orders to have my feet up due to swelling legs, feet and abdomen. The most obvious cause is my Kidney disease so got blood tests tomorrow. fingers crossed all is ok!

Anyway on with the details for the new Craft Us Crzy Challenge!
The theme this time round is.......
...Fathers Day and/or Masculine Colours

This weeks sponsor is ... Laurettas Digital Stamps



The winner of of the challenge will be given 4 images of your choice.

For my card i used one of my Hanglar images. He is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are MME lost and found and Kraft card. All the edges are inked with Old Paper distress ink.
I have used Bakers twine from WOC and a Tim Holtz ticket again inked in the same ink as DPs.
I used MME buttons and a little bronzed button on the twine.

I am going to enter my card into Lovely Hanglar Only Challenge which has a great a sketch this week to follow!

Thanks for looking and please pop over to the Craft Us Crazy Challenge to join in the fun!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. what a great boys card i love what you have done with the sketch thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, sorry you're not doing well. Hope your tests come back ok.

    Blessings,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, FAB card! Love this cute image and lovely colours and layout.

    Sorry to hear you are not well. Hope things improve soon and the blood tests come back okay.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card. Love the image and the great colouring. Take care and rest up. hope all comes back good.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I do hope the doctor will be able to help you and your tests will be ok! You did great on this card, love the colours and the image without colouring really stands out. that's a great idea!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Congratulations Lynne you won on Just Magnolia yay!
    Sorry you've not been well hope this news cheers you a little. Love your card
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Lynne; love the image, colours and all the little details. Hope your tests come back okay - take it easy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a wonderful card you´ve made...I like the colors you´ve used and the little boy is so adorable :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful!
    I love that image and the colours.

    Thanks for joining us at "lovely hÄnglar only" this time,

    hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!