Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, August 24

Elphine House Australia Challenge - "Scream for Ice-cream"


Morning! Here we are again with another challenge for Elphine House Australia!

The challenge this week is called "You scream, I scream, we all love Ice-cream!"
We are just looking for any Elisabeth Bell image and have ice cream somewhere in your project.

I used "Tell Tail Ice cream" image on my card. In fact i think most of the DT used this adorable image! I coloured it with Promarkers. My papers were just odd bits that were lying about in my drawer. My flowers are a Cuttlebug flowers set die which i layered up and added a little swirl.

I would like to enter my card into this challenge - ;

Sketchy Colours - Shades of Blue!

Must go and get some sleep!
Take Care
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Georgeous creation in beautiful blue tones, and lots of pretty details! Thanks for joining us at SC this time!
    Hugs, Lena K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!