Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, May 30

Elphine House Australia - Sketch Challenge


 Hi, i hope your all having a great week so far for a new Elphine House Australia Challenge!

The challenge is thid fab sketch from janneke!
You can flip it, turn it, whatever you want but we must see the sketch in there somewhere.


As always to enter our challenge you have to use a Elisabeth Bell image. Any of her images count and there are so many out there! The prize is two Elphine House Australia Stamps! You must go have a look in the EHA store and check out all the newest stamps, they are all just gorgeous!


Here is my card. I used this same image on the last card i posted..didnt plan that out well!!


 Here is my card recipe
Image - EHA Fairy Faye Make a Wish
Papers- MME
Die/punches - Martha Stewart punch Swirling Lace and beaded oval nestie. 
Embellishments - Flowers from WOC, gems, tulle and pins all from stash

I would like to enter the following challenges -

Wild Orchid Crafts - Bingo (wings, bling and pink)
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Dies and Punches

That it for now, hope you have a fab day! Remember to pop over to join in our challenge at the Elphine House Blog!
Take Care,

3 comments:

  1. O what a lovely card Lynne ...
    I love that image, and your coloring is amazing!

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Your coloring as always, is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, I've just added myself as your newest follower. You have a really lovely blog!
    I love the colours you've used on your card, the diamantes are hat pin look fab.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!