Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, June 19

Feeling Peachy?

 Hi, hope you all having a lovely week.
Well on Thursday past we added a little edition to our family....no cute cuddly animal....we got a snake! He is a Cornsnake and is just still a baby. We have called him Wally, as in Where's Wally, cos he can hide so well in his bedding. You have to go digging for him to get him out! Its totally fascinating in the way it moves around and when we fed him his mice on Saturday and we were all gob smacked by way he dislocated his jaw to get these mice in. The kids were standing with their mouths open!! Its one thing seeing it on the television or as pictures in a book but to see him do it right in front of us was just amazing.
Here he is...




Anyway onto my card. This was just made for fun. I love this digi from Mo Manning. She is called Peaches and a dream to colour.

Card Recipe
Image - Peaches from Mo Manning
Papers - Prima, Almanac Paper Pad and MME W
Dies/punches - Tim Holtz Vintage Lace die and x-cut butterfly punch
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft, ribbon, pearls, charm from stash.

Here are some other views of the card. 

 

I have entered this card into these challenges - 
Love to Create - Summertime Fun
Paper Crafting Journey challenge - Hand coloured image

Thanks for having a look and for the kind comments you always leave for me. I will be back tomorrow with another card i have nearly finished...should have finished it today but i have had a lazy day!

Take Care,

11 comments:

  1. Lovely peachy card Lynne..the colours are so delicate..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation Lynne,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lynne this is my FAV image of Mo's
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Lynne! Pure gorgeousness! I love Mo Manning images and the peaches and cream colour scheme is scrummy! Hugs! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, I love this image she is soo cute and I love the colours you have used it suits her perfectly. Love the layout too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Create! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - your card is very beautiful. I love the colors and the image!!!! Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more. I hope to see you soon for the next challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful, Lynne! I love the sweet image and the soft peachy colors! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully colored and designed! The color is wonderful, and the papers and butterfly charm are perfect!Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely sweet cute pretty card, as for snake I'm phobic of them lol thanks for entering our challenge at that craft place and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Darling Card!! Love the Image & the colors you used are stunning! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!! Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!