Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Monday, December 24

Back at Last!

Hi 

Well i am back at last! Carrie got a cancellation date for her surgery on the 13th December but she had a chest infection the week running up to it so had to keep her off school to try and get her better and keep her away from getting the sickness bugs that are going around. She catches everything because of her Immune Suppressant meds. We managed to get her chest clear and no bugs caught but Carrie cant to anything without there being a drama! While under anesthetic her oxygen levels dropped and needed to have them breath for her for a while. As she woke up a bit more they changed her onto the oxygen mask which was on until she picked up. They have no idea why this happened, they did a chest x ray which was clear.

Anyway i just wanted to pop by with my latest creation.
I made this for Carrie just before she went into hospital. Its a wall hanging and has a matching desk tidy.
Here it is...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 Papers - old ones i got years back so unknown. 
 Dies/Punches - Fiskers scallop punch, Tim Holtz Rosette die, Butterfly Punch also Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder.
Embellishments - Pink tulle, buttons and gems and bakers twine.

 Here is close up ...

This is the wall hanging and the desk tidy...
Carrie was over the moon with them both.


I am going to enter this into a few challenges...

Well thats leaves just one more thing.....
Merry Christmas to everyone and i hope 2013 is a fabulous year for you all!
Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left over this last year, i appreciate it so much!
Take Care,
Lynne x x

4 comments:

  1. This is really sweet Lynne!! Love the colors in this set and I'm sure it will be loved greatly! :) Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and sweet Lynne. So glad you are both home and doing well. I'm sure she loves them. I'd be proudly displaying them also. Hope your day has been blessed with all the joy that Christmas can bring. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card with very nice colors .. love the rosettes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lynne you've been hand picked in our top 5 over at Fussy and Fancy :-)

    Please pop over to the challenge blog to pick up your top 5 badge.

    Happy new year!


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!