Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Saturday, February 16

What a week!

 Hi! Well what a week i have had! Firstly the most exciting news...my Sister had  a baby girl on the 8th!  She is gorgeous.  Her name is Sophia and her weight was 6lb14oz. She is a little doll! The picture below is off my daughter, Carrie, feeling very proud of her baby cousin on the day she got home from hospital. My sisters other little girl, Ava who is 3, is so proud of her little Sister and is already very protective of her. 


The next bit of new is that we are moving house! we moving in 13 days! The house is in the same street but is a lot more suitable for us. The kids are so excited. David has been packing lots of things that we dont use all the time. I am tired watching him! I dont know where to start packing up my craft stuff. My stash has grew bigger and bigger over the past few years. We will need a van just for this alone!!

Anyway, i have another engagement card that i was asked to make for someone. 
I have used my neglected magnolia stamp. I love this colour at them moment. feels so fresh and light.
Here is my card... 
                                                                                                   

Card recipe
Image - Magnolia Tilda and Edwin
Papers - Magnolia paper and My Minds Eye.
 Dies - Spellbinders edgeabilities - Classic Ric Rac, Cheery Lynn flourish, Memory Box-Butterfly Delights and Sizzix Classic Circles
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. Lace, Tulle, Gems and Charms all from my stash.

And another few views of my card....

I am going to enter these challenges - 
Daring Cardmakers - Fly Fly Butterflies (butterfly die and butterfly paper)
Emergency Crafters - Love/Romance
Ladybug Crafts - Valentines/Love
Heck of a Challenge - Love and Flowers

Thats it for now. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Take Care

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne...well what an exciting week for you Lynne...congrats to you sister ...lovely card and a sweet image, great layout and fab colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynne,

    great news!!! And Sophia is sooo cute. Wish you much power for the move. It's so exciting to be in a new home but the way to this goal is very hard work.

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Lynne love those colours and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card .. love the image and soft colours
    Thanks for joining us at Heck of a Challenge this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, what a lovely post! Congratulations on becoming an auntie again - Sophia is adorable!

    Your card is so beautiful and just perfect for the occasion.

    Good luck with the house move - I don't envy you at all!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful baby and Carrie is so adorable. How fun to have wee ones in the house and around to love and spoil. The card is gorgeous with beautiful details.

    We've been looking to downsize for health reasons and I'm thinking, "NOT", what in the world would I do with all my stash and stuff?? Best of luck with the move sweetie, it's sure not something I want to be doing..... "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation on your sister's new adorable baby! Your card is absolutely brilliant! it's got so many fabulous details and I love them all. Amazing work!Thanks for sharing with us at Daring Cardmakers. Zuz. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful! I love the layers and soft colours, I love everything about it!
    Congrats on the new niece and good luck with moving house!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Heck Of A Challenge this month and good luck
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lynne,
    absolutely gorgeous card!! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters!
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!