Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, July 2

Its all Girly @ Oozak!!!


Hello! Well its the first day of the school holidays here in Scotland! No more early morning alarms and no more of having to wake and coax a few sleepy teens out of bed! Carrie loves a long lie too so its going to be a lovely 7 weeks holiday!!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Oozak!! 
The last challenge saw so many amazing entries and i really enjoyed having a good browse through your blogs!  

The theme for this challenge is "Anything Goes With Girly"
You can show us any crafting style as long as it is girly!

Here is my card....

Materials List - Which you can find in the Ozzak Store...
Other Supplies - 
SCACD Elisabeth Bell - Hey Birdy Peeker coloured with Promarkers,
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish, Marianne Design Tag and Button die
Ribbons, Buttons, Gems, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

A Closer look!

Thanks so much for dropping by! I hope you can come and join us at the Oozak blog!
Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh what a cutie, lovely image and design.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynne...sweet image and gorgeous colours...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!