Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, October 1

Anything Goes at Oozak!!

                                    
Hi, Hope you are having a good start to the week. I feel like the last few weeks are just flying past! This is why i have a Christmas card for the Oozak Challenge this time.
This is only my 2nd Christmas card this year...i think i better get a move on! 
I have also had a nightmare of a time with this laptop...i am writing my letter to Santa as we speak!!

So today is the start of another challenge at Oozak!! This time is a Anything Goes challenge!                                  Here is my card using Angelica from Wee Stamps. Love these images!!
Materials from Oozak - 

Other Materials 
Papers - Papermania "Coming Home For Christmas" plus Kraft Cardstock,
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Crystal Stamens, and Ribbons from Hobbycraft.

Here is a closer pic of my image from Wee Stamps

Thats me for now! Please stop by the  Oozak Challenge blog and join in with our challenge! Anything Goes challenge are always a favourite!!

Enjoy whats left of the day!
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Lynne, love it, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne, lovely image and layout fabulous papers and embellishments

    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!