Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, November 7

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!!


Hello! At last i am here! I have had such a full on day. It was my Mums birthday today so i spent a lot of time with her but also had my monthly hospital appointment and just to finish it off i have got awful toothache from Root Treatment that has gone wrong! The pain is driving me craz! Going to get it sorted tomorrow hopefully!
My hospital appointment was not great. Blood Count still low, at 95 today and the usual list of abnormal results to go with it. Thats my middle name.....Unusual! Nothing just goes to plan or as it should!

On a happier note my Mum had a lovely birthday. We went and had a photo shoot done of all the grandkids and got one of the photos blown up and framed for her. She started to cry when she opened it!!

Anyway today starts the new challenge at I Love Promarkers!
This weeks its "All That Glitters"
I got my Glamour Dust Glitter out along with Star Dust Stickles and also my Tim Holtz Distress Clear Rock Candy Glitter! It was everywhere and still see glimmers of it on all over my craft desk!

My image is from Art By Miran! I just came across her store on Etsy as i was looking for some new Christmas images. She has got loads of amazing digi stamps but also prints and cool blottletop magnets etc. Well worth a look!! I love this image, perfect for the glitter challenge as well as colouring!


I thought for my posts for I Love Promarkers i would list what colours of Promarkers i use on my images instead of a list of materials.
Skin - Blush, Soft Peach, Pale Pink and touch of Sunkissed Pink
Hair - Sandstone, Caramel and Burnt Sienna
Clothes - Pastel Blue, Powder Blue and Denim Blue, Cool Grey 1 (on white under glitter)


On the photo below you can see how i used my Goosebumps Shimmer Spray over my image. I sprayed from a distance to make the droplets smaller to look like snow. It also has a lovely texture to it when you rub your fingers over it!


I am also going to enter my card into these challenges...
Divas by Design - Use a Digi
Inklings and Yarns - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Lots of Layers
Stampavie and More - Die Cuts
Papertake Weekly  - Anything Goes

Well that all for now!! Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my card! I really appreciate it.
Remember you have a week to get those glitter pots and shakers out to joni us at I love Promarkers!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card love the lace bow Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Lynne gorgeous image lovely embellishments

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and lovely card, Lynne! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow… this is stunning Lynne! what an adorable image and your soft colouring is beautiful. I love the gorgeous papers and embellishments… the snowflakes and feather are very pretty!
    Hope the dentist goes ok for you tomorrow
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, fab coloring and all the glitter! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Marja
    Stampavie and More DT
    http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!