Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Wednesday, December 11

EHA Let it snow!!


Hi, Just popping by with a mid-challenge post for the Elphine House Australia Challenge!

Because its such a busy time of year we have decided to run a challenge that runs right to 30th Dec. We also have a choice of theme for you....

Autumn Leaves or Let it Snow!

Here is my Let it Snow card using Ebony's Christmas Snowflakes from Elphine House!
I decided to make a white on white card with lots of glitter. 


 Materials
Image coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Label 1, Fancy Oval cut from Silhouette, Marianne Design Snowflake and flourish, Lamp from Cricut Christmas Noel. 
Lace, Ribbon and Pearls from Hobbycraft. I used Essential Glue pad with Tim Holtz Distress Glitter.


Here is a couple of challenges to enter this card into...

Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Anythings Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Snowflakes
 Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes (new challenge!!)

Well that me for now but i will be back soon with my I love Promarkers post. I have Carries Christmas school service today aswell as it being my neice's 4th Birthday. I hope you have a great day whatever you are doing and as always thank you for stopping by! 

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Lynne...gorgeous image and love your soft colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful love the colouring of the image Ginny♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous white on white card, Lynne! I love all the layers and sparkle! The image is adorable and colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your card is so adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable hun - icy cold love it - ty for playing along at Crafting from the Heart x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynne this card is fab!! Love the white and all the detail and the softness of this card. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!