Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Thursday, December 12

Sketch time at I ♥ Promarkers!


Good Morning! I am here a day late with this post because i had a bit of a hectic day yesterday. I had my blood taken a few days ago and i got a call from my gp to say that my blood count has dropped to 89.
I kind of thought it was lower as i keep falling asleep and just exhausted doing anything.

Anyway  here i am with my card for the  I ♥ Promarkers! Challenge

This week the challenge is to follow the sketch


Here is my card..
The sponsor this week is Rick St Dennis who kindly gave the DT images to work with.
My image is called "Noth Pole Sign"


 Materials
Image coloured with Promarkers
Bear - Sandstone and Caramel Touches of Burnt Sienna in dark areas. 
Pole, sign and bow tie  - Ruby, cardinal and touches of burgandy in shaded areas
Other - Icicle, Ice Grey 1 and 2 and  Soft Aqua Flexmarker.
Papers - Papermania Home for Christmas
Dies - All cuts from my Silhouette Library.
Flowers - Mixed from Wild Orchid Craft and Hobbycraft, Ribbon and Gems from Hobbycraft. Essential Glue pad with Tim Holtz Distress Glitter.


Here are a few challenge i want to enter with my card - 

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas Catch up
Happy Campers - Christmas
Digi Stamp 4 Joy - Anthing Goes

Thanks for popping by...Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lynne! Love the design and cute image! Your coloring is fantastic! I hope that you feel better soon. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lynne and love your beautifully coloured image, great attention to detail as always

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely design. Thanks for joining us in the crafty ribbons challenge this week
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic and gorgeous card Lynne.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE the color scheme!! And a great layout used ;D
    xxxx
    Riette, DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!