Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, April 8

A Tasy Read....


Hi Eveyone, Just a very quick post as i leaving for doctors appointment just shortly.
This is my card i shared over on The Digi Bells Blog today.
 I have used the gorgeous "A Tasty Read" image from the amazing Digital Collections from Elisabeth Bell! 

Decided to go with yellows with this card as all most of my cards are pink or have pink in them!! Time for a change!


 Materials
Image coloured with Promarkers
Papers - My Minds Eye - Lost and Found 2
Dies - Time Holtz Rosette die, Sizzixs Doily Die, Marianne Design Flourishes, Memory Box Butterfly Deights.
Embellishments - Metal Grommets and buttons from stash. Ribbon, Tulle, Lace, Pearls, Buttons from Hobbycraft.


Thats me for now. Hope you can find the time to pop over to The Digi Bells Blog to check out our inspiration posts that are posted daily!
Here are some challenges to entering into - 

Digi Makeover Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Buttons
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and for every lovely comment i recieve! Its much appreciated! 
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynne a sweet image and lovely colours as always your card is beautifully embellished

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne this is so pretty such a lovely image. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lynne! I love the yellow tones and the pretty embellishments! Always a sweet image! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fantastic! Reading is one of my favorite things to do-so I love this image! Your color scheme and embellies are beautiful. Thanks for joining Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Image is so cute, but your card is just so lovely with all those embellies. :)
    Have a sweet day, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable , love the colours,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!