Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, April 22

Rapunzel Rapunzel.....


Hi Everyone! Hope your having a good week so far. Our schools were back today so it was a early get up and back into the school day routine!! 

My card today is using another of the gorgeous digi stamps from Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection!
I have used Little Rapunzel... This is another digi that can be used for so many occasions or themes.


Materials
Image - Coloured with ProMarkers and Polychromos Pencils
Papers - First Edition Isabella
Dies - Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Circles, Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish and Flower. Love Heart Tag from Silhouette Portrait. 
Embellishements - Lace and Ribbon from Hobbycraft. Pearls from stash. Glitter is Tim Holtz Distress Glitter.


Just a little reminder that we have got lots of fun things going on at the moment! We have the New Digi Stamp Blog Hop going on until the 25th April. This is a fab chance to check out all the teams cards and have the chance of winning one of the new digi stamps!! There is 2 up for grabs! Play along starting here!

We also have our Guest DT Call going on until 28th April..You wil lhave a great time using these stunning sigi stamps! You can apply here

Wel thats me for now. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Take care,

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynn and love your gorgeous image and super colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and card design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Lynne! I love the colors you used for her and all the beautiful details! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh this is a very me card Lynne! What a great little image and I love the 'monochrome' type feel to your creation. This really is pretty.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx (a very excited Sue P I might add)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!