Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoy browsing through all my cards!

Tuesday, April 15

Spring has arrived at Elphine House!!


Hi Everyone! Hope you are all well and having a fab week so far! What gorgeous weather we have been having here in Scotland. So tonight starts the new Elphine House Challenge!

The theme this month is a easy one.....
Spring!

Here is my card...i have used the gorgeous "Fairy Faye, Make a Wish" stamp!!


Materials
Image coloured with Promarkers and Polychromos Pencils
Papers - Lilibet - A Tale of Friendship pad
Dies - Butterfly and Flourish from my Silhouette Portrait. Doily from Urban Stamps/Papermania and Tim Holtz Butterfly Border.
Embellishments - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Lace and Ribbon from Hobbycraft and the button from my stash. I also used Tim Holtz Distress Glitter and Perfect Pearls. 


Thanks for taking the time to read! I hope you can find the time to create a card with any Elisabeth Bell stamp or image and join us over at the challenge blog !!

Here are a few challenges to enter...
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
The Challenge Blog from Creative Shopping (Kreativeinkauf-Challenge) - Winged Messengers of Spring (Not fairies... I have used butterflies!)
A Sprinkle of Colour - Anything Goes

Take Care
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lynne adorable image and live your subtle colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper April challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, what a pretty image and so beautifully done too. Thanks for joining us for the challenge at A Sprinkle of Imagination this time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. I really appreciate every one of them!